My daughter is only 10 but I see glimpses of what she’ll be like as a teenager….on the most part it seems manageable so it should be interesting to see what I have to say a few years from now!!!
The one thing that I do enjoy about her “grown-upness” is our conversations and her new love to my music….. Its moments when she says “Mama in your olden days” or “in your time”….seriously!!!! Me OLD???? I didn’t get THAT memo…UGH…make that double UGH!!!
Back to my happy place of I’m young, thin and tall!!! We started listening to some of my favorite songs….they reminded me of when I was carefree and had no responsibilities……
I decided to make a list of some of the songs in no particular order genre and the people each one reminds me of!! I’ve attached the youtube links for each song just for your entertainment
1. The Sign by Ace of Base.…….. Reminds me of Lesley
2. Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? by Bryan Adams……… Reminds me of Salma
3. Hold on by Wilson Phillips.…… Reminds me of Mona
4. That’s what friends are for by Dionne Warwick ….Remind me of Wessan
5. Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle……Reminds me of Terri
6. The Message by Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five ……Reminds me of
7. Kiss by Prince….. Reminds me of Maha
8. 500 miles by the Proclaimers….. Reminds me of Hiba
9. God Blessed Texas by Little Texas Reminds me of Richard
I love Making life Memorable one song at a time!